High Quality Electrical Services
Near Greenwood Village CO
Locally Trusted Electricians
Your home's electrical system supplies power to all of the outlets and light fixtures in your home. This helps to ensure that everything from large appliances to small kitchen appliances to electrical outlets get the power supply they need to function and operate. Here at TORQ Electricians, we specialize in residential service and repair of your electrical system.
Electrician Greenwood Village CO & Nearby Areas
Whether you are experiencing an electrical issue, want to ensure your electrical system is up-to-code and operating properly, or are looking to make changes to your electrical system, TORQ Electricians, serving the greater Greenwood Village and Denver Metro region, is here to assist you. We strive to provide fast, quality services at an affordable price. With over 15 years experience, we have seen it all and know how to fix it all. Contact us the next time you need residential electrical services completed.
The Electrical Services That We Offer
Our electrical contractors are trained to be able to offer many residential electrical services. Some of those services include:
Emergency electrician with 24 hour service
Electrical repairs and upgrades to outlets, switches and wiring
Lighting services including landscape lighting
Panel installation and repairs
EV charger installation
Electrical remodeling, including bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel and outdoor living space remodeling projects
Why We Love the Greater Denver Metro Area
Here at TORQ Electricians, we are proud to be a locally-owned and family-owned business. Just like you, we live in the area, and enjoy spending our free time participating in many of the outdoor activities that the area has to offer. This includes biking, hiking and skiing. Some of our favorite spots include High Line Canal Trail, Marjorie Perry Nature Preserve and Loveland Ski Area.
Reviews From Our Clients
Jon, is an INCREDIBLE electrician. He is extremely experienced and knowledgeable about what he is doing. He has done numerous projects for us. Jon is also very nice and this is his business so it’s always great supporting someone like this.
~ Elizabeth Bear
TORQ Electricians are the company to call. Jon was informative, friendly, and professional. His work was fast, efficient and clean. Looks great! Highly recommend using TORQ.
~ Mike Paav
Jon arrived on time and fully explained my options and cost for services. I am a female senior citizen and was very comfortable having Jon in my home and doing the necessary repairs. I can highly recommend Jon and TORQ Electricians.
~ Susan White
Frequently Asked Questions About Electrical Services
In addition to providing you with electrical services, we are also here to educate our customers and answer any questions they may have. Here are a few of the frequently asked questions pertaining to residential electrical services.
There are several reasons why a circuit breaker may not reset, including:
1. Overload: The most common reason for a circuit breaker to trip is because the circuit is overloaded with too many electrical devices drawing power. This can cause the circuit breaker to trip and prevent it from being reset until the overload is addressed.
2. Short Circuit: A short circuit occurs when there is a direct connection between the hot and neutral wires, bypassing the load and causing a large amount of current to flow. This can also cause the circuit breaker to trip and prevent it from being reset.
3. Faulty Circuit Breaker: If the circuit breaker itself is faulty, it may not reset even after the problem has been addressed. In this case, the circuit breaker will need to be replaced.
Choosing the right electrician can be a challenging task, but it is important to ensure the safety and reliability of your electrical systems. Here are some tips that can help you choose the best electrician for your needs:
1. Look for licensing and insurance: It's essential to choose an electrician who is licensed and insured. This guarantees that the electrician has received the proper training and can perform the job safely.
2. Check references: Ask for references from past customers and check them to ensure that the electrician has a good reputation and a history of quality work.
3. Get multiple quotes: Contact several electricians and get quotes for the work you need done. This can help you compare prices and find the best electrician for your budget.
There are several ways to lower your electricity bill. Here are some tips:
1. Use energy-efficient appliances: Invest in appliances that have an Energy Star rating, as they use less energy and can help you save on your monthly electricity bill.
2. Unplug electronics when not in use: Many electronics use standby power even when they're turned off. Unplugging them when not in use can help you save on your electricity bill.
3. Switch to LED light bulbs: LED light bulbs are more energy-efficient than traditional incandescent light bulbs and can help you save on your monthly electricity bill.
When You Need to Hire an Electrician In Greenwood Village, Colorado, Turn to TORQ Electricians
When you are looking to hire a residential electrician for all of your home's electrical needs, TORQ Electricians wants to be your first call. We are licensed and insured, reliable and trusted by our clients and customers. We have background checked technicians who provide quality services and top of the line customer service. We also always offer up front pricing, so you know how much your bill will be ahead of time. Call us now to talk to one of our friendly staff members about your electrical needs and how we can help.